When writing a dissertation, the results chapter is an important part of such a project. To date, the professional writers at PrimeEssay.org have helped countless doctoral-level students to write results chapters.
As one of the most crucial parts of a dissertation project, the results chapter is that part where you must accurately analyse statistical information, thoroughly examine any assumptions, and clearly explain and report on your findings.
Once your analysis is complete, your results need to be presented in a manner that clearly indicates your support for or against your hypothesis. To present results and define any findings in an effective manner, a writer needs good analytical skills.
A Lot of People Think That Writing Results Chapter is Really an Easy Task
It may look like completing a results chapter does not require any efforts at all, and that every student can write an informative and well-structured paper. Nevertheless, it is an illusion, and those people who think that there is nothing easier than fulfilling academic writing tasks is the easiest part of the learning process in higher educational establishments are considerably mistaken. There is a variety of aspects that significantly influence one’s writing.
To deliver a coherent and informative piece of writing, except for possessing fabulous writing skills, one must have such vital qualities as deep knowledge in his or her particular subject, ability to organize and express thoughts clearly and concisely, ability to convince the target audience of the importance and correctness of his or her ideas and points of view, ability to select and efficiently process different primary and secondary literature sources relevant to the subject of the essay, ability to differentiate between various writing styles and use them in a proper way, etc.
Unfortunately, not every student has all of these important qualities, and thus, the best solution for this problem is to buy papers for money. The majority of students know that nowadays there are a great number of online custom paper writing services that offer to buy cheap papers of quite low quality. Today, these companies are in abundance on the online custom paper writing market. For this particular reason, you have to choose an online academic writing service really carefully if you do not want to become a victim of such unreliable and incompetent companies.
Free Revision (on demand)
Plagiarism Free Papers
The Following Are Some of the Areas PrimeEssay.org Can Help With
Management of Data
- We can help you import data from an Excel spreadsheet to a predictive statistical analysis program such as Statistical Package for the Social Science (SPSS) or we can use stat-transfer if your data is in a different format. Once it is imported to SPSS, data variables will need labelling and variable levels will need to be assigned. The cleaning up of data usually involves screening for normality, for outliers (the uni and multivariate variety), assessing linearity, and ensuring no values are missing.
Analysis (statistical information, etc.):
- The analysis of data/information can take many different forms. The majority, or even all, results sections should include detailed statistics about all related variables (e.g. demographic data in terms of percentages, frequency, means, etc.) and a note about data reliability. Analysis should also focus on any hypotheses related to the research project e.g. it should address and report on any particular assumptions as well as examine and report on any results or output.
- We can also help you write-up your results. These should be set out in a logical manner with descriptions first followed by what was found through analysing the hypotheses. The flow of this entire section should be smooth so that your readers are not left wondering why the analysis was undertaken. Figures and tables should be presented in the latest edition of the APA style. Essentially, it is important the dissertation committee finds it easy to read your results section.
Making Your Results Understandable
- Statistics should be explained: Every word in your results section should be capable of being defended. The team at PrimeEssay.org is made up of teachers as well as methodology experts and statisticians. We will ensure you fully understand what work was undertaken, why it was done, and what the results imply.
The Presentation of Results
- Figures and tables should be created in the APA style. A lot of graduate students find this difficult but these are particularly important when developing a results section. The format in the sixth edition of the APA style is slightly altered from the previous edition. At PrimeEssay.org, we will ensure everything is done correctly. For instance, regression tables have been altered significantly and there is now more emphasis on the reporting of confidence intervals.
- Editing: Every part of a dissertation, including the results section, should be thoroughly edited. This is something PrimeEssay.org can help you with both in terms of ensuring the APA style is correctly applied and checking the accuracy of punctuation, spelling, grammar and paragraph structure.
Steps to Gain the Dissertation Results Chapter:
Fill out the order form.
Make a payment in a suitable way.
Communicate with writer.
Get your dissertation results chapter completed.
What Makes Our Company Different from the Rest of Services of this Kind
The answer is obvious. Our international writing company is certified and highly reliable. To prove this, you can find a lot of positive comments from our happy and satisfied clients.
Our service at PrimeEssay.org is always available for students from different corners of the world who have some problems with fulfilling numerous academic writing tasks. We offer professional assistance of our competent and experienced writers at an affordable price. At PrimeEssay.org, you can order various types of academic writing including college paper writing, academic review writing, academic term paper writing, academic essay writing, academic report writing, academic research writing, academic thesis writing, etc. If you order a paper from PrimeEssay.org, it will completely meet your demands and bring you the highest grades in the class. Our papers fully meet your requirements, are absolutely authentic and plagiarism free, are written in accordance with the international standards and different academic writing styles, and are delivered on time.
Therefore, if you place an order at PrimeEssay.org and buy a results chapter from our certified and reliable company, you will get the following:
- Top notch quality papers. Our enthusiastic and cooperative team of experienced writers whose native language is English is aimed at doing everything possible to guarantee you the best results. They deliver papers of premium quality. For this particular reason, there will be no need for you to revise them since their quality is excellent.
- Express delivery. A lot of students have experienced the situation when they have a lot of writing tasks from other courses they take; however, they do not have enough time to fulfill them all at once, when the deadlines are fast approaching. We are happy to inform you that there is no need to worry about it anymore. We are always ready to lend you a helping hand. You only have to click the button, fill in the short inquiry form, and receive a quality essay on time.
- 24/7 support. Our international online custom paper writing service has a customer support center available 24/7 for your convenience. Thus, do not hesitate to get in touch with our competent agents and ask any questions concerning your order. They will reach you back by phone or send you an e-mail explaining the details.
- Confidentiality. If you use our service, you do not have to worry about your confidential information. We will not disclose any of your personal data to the third party since we collect it only for your account.
You may find these useful:
Tips on Writing a Dissertation Introduction Chapter for a Dissertation Writing of Abstract for Dissertation Dissertation Discussion Help Dissertation Conclusion Writing Example of a Dissertation Hypothesis