Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
Provided you submit your application within two weeks of the deadline passing, you can ask to have part or all of the cost of your order returned. Claims concerning plagiarism are not subject to these or any other time constraints. Writology Limited will, however, ask for concrete evidence, which usually means a trustworthy plagiarism report, as proof that we are liable.
Please note: Turnitin.com is considered a trustworthy plagiarism reporting system as are its partner websites (WriteCheck, iThenticate and so on). SafeAssign.com, however, is not considered trustworthy since its reports are often inaccurate in the way they highlight plagiarism. Likewise, hand-produced notes are not deemed to be solid proof.
- We are sometimes asked to complete papers a customer started. However, the only sections we analyze for originality are those we work on, which means we cannot be held accountable for any plagiarism in the parts competed by the customer.
- In cases where a customer feels dissatisfied with their order, their concerns will be thoroughly analyzed and reported on in a four-day timeframe. A full or part refund will be forthcoming where complaints are found to be reasonable.
- As long as the customer contacts us within two days of a deadline passing, their papers can be revised on a no-cost basis. Once this period has elapsed, we may need a new order. Where our writers provide revisions without additional compensation, the customer will not be entitled to ask for a refund on that order in the future.
- Papers comprised of twenty pages or more will be revised free-of-charge for up to thirty days past the deadline.
- Where a customer changes their original instructions, free revisions can no longer be offered. In addition to this, a new order may be required if critical materials and/or information are not provided on time.
- A revised deadline should be established if you use our free revision offer. Some revisions can take a day to turn around, but a great deal depends on the complexity of the task and if an order proves difficult to reassign. Rest assured, though, that Writology Limited does everything possible to deliver every order by the agreed deadline.
- Our agents may, on occasion, need to contact you, which means emailing you or posting messages to your personal account. Therefore, we ask that you are diligent about checking your messages and replying to them. While people often neglect to include crucial order materials at the outset, you are solely responsible for ensuring all necessary details are sent to us at the time of ordering or at a later time if requested.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- We may return the full price of your order if, by mistake, you placed a duplicate order or if we made the mistake of double charging you. You may cancel rogue orders by getting in touch with our support personnel.
- We will return the full price of any order we cannot find a writer for.
- If we refund the full order price, you should not use any content provided towards that order.
- The company does not grant any grades since professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer overlooked some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, the whole order will be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions. E.g. A customer cannot ask to refund a half of the order and make a revision request to correct the second part.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund, if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- We may offer to refund a percentage of the order price if you mistakenly did not specify the right length of paper on the order form.
- We may offer to refund a percentage of the order price if you mistakenly did not choose the right academic or writing level on the order form.
- We will consider issuing a partial refund where an order description contains discrepancies.
- Order cancellations (after writing projects are assigned):
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
Please Note: Where a deadline still has 30% remaining, cancellation will not be possible. The same applies where a writer has been assigned to a project, has completed it and/or uploaded it.
- Customers may be asked for identity verification by our Finance team, an option we sometimes use to confirm the customer is the person they claim to be and for the prevention of online scams and/or fraud. Where confirmation is late, the respective deadline begins when the appropriate proof is received. In cases of lateness, the customer can try to negotiate an extension to their deadline or submit a compensatory order if there is any urgency.
Word Count Issues
- Order length is based on word count and on the premise that the number of words in each page is 300. Papers of the technical variety are excluded from this calculation due to the fact they mostly contain figures. Hence, the price is calculated according to the level of complexity.
- Presentation notes (speaker notes). To safeguard sensitive data (e.g., billing information) from intentional or accidental disclosure and to avoid online fraud, we use the most secure payment systems available and we ask customers for identity.
- We use a separate method for calculating the price of assignments involving online (or web) tests. Whether the questions are multiple-choice or other types, we assume five questions per page and then the total number of questions. Hence, a ten-question assignment equates to a two-page order.
- Faster or earlier delivery will be subject to an appropriate price adjustment. Hence, this price difference may require an additional compensatory order. Should our writer agree to early delivery for no extra payment, further refunds cannot be considered.
- If we do not deliver your order on time and without agreeing an extended deadline, we will refund at least some of your money.
- Please ensure you select the correct assignment type, e.g., “Term Paper,” “Review,” “Essay,” etc.
- Rewriting involves rephrasing or rewording a text. We will only ask for an additional order if you require extra words, research, sources, or any feature that resembles new content.
- Please monitor your messages for communication from us. It is important you respond in a timely manner, especially if approval or feedback is needed from you.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing, editing, proofreading, rewriting, formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information regarding stored credentials can be found in T&C of respectful payment processor.
How will my stored card details be used?
- Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
- Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.