Table of Contents
If you could choose a subject the whole world will never stop investigating, you can surely refer to politics. Due to its constant relevance, changeability, as well as controversial nature, politics will always remain somewhere in the spotlight of ardent debates. Thus, its flexibility encourages creating and researching numerous political topics for essays within academia and discrepant professional fields. Bearing in mind vast potential of political science, seeing an abundance of ideas might turn into a challenge. You may start questioning which politics essay topics are best to scrutinize. In this case, we suggest that you explore a specific event, which has become a burning issue – something that the global community is concerned about. By analyzing contemporary political processes, you can spontaneously generate valid predictions on the matter.
Yet, it is difficult to foresee the future developments within a certain context if your knowledge of history, economics, public relations, and even psychology is limited. Also, the core principle of successful political essay topics investigation lies in the understanding of the main functions of society. Thus, before you decide to study this science, you have to realize whether you mastered the key elements of analytical thinking. Other helpful constituents of the political issues’ comprehension are based on deep knowledge and stable interest in world history and international relations. If you only begin to explore this complicated subject matter, writing websites can come in handy with their chosen topics readily available online. The main problem is that not every writing agency reflects the required expertise in political matters. However, professionals of PrimeEssay.org have been concentrating on an in-depth investigation of various topics.
Calculate the cost of essay
Also, we would like to reveal major political concepts, which are integral in the modern world. When you focus on these concepts, it will be easier to comprehend the suggested topics we present below.
Political Concepts, Which Have Become Cornerstones of Modern Politics
If to define politics in simple terms, it is the science of proper government of a particular administrative unity or nation. It also revolves around the scrutiny of governmental activities, achievements, and failures. It is a step-by-step analysis of external and internal affairs, which directly affect a certain country’s well-being. A major part of political science is devoted to exploring the levers of influence, which contribute to the well-organized manipulations of societal acceptance of the ones holding power. Yet, a major part of this science reflects failures of influencing citizens, which are well aware of the typical manipulations. No matter whether you choose to appraise or criticize a certain form of government, you have to be confident in the area of study being explored. If you have not achieved the desired level of perception regarding a specific political phenomenon, the following concepts may help you to make up your mind.
- The pros and cons of government of a particular country. It revolves around state authorities and their integral constituents: namely, individuals who are endowed with the right to take all-embracing decisions. The concepts to scrutinize might be transnational relations, influential acts of politicians, and voting (you can focus either on its transparency or results’ falsification within elections). This reflexive investigation can turn into one of the most insightful essay topics about politics.
- A reversed perception of political conflicts: finding the reasons behind the necessary confrontations. Should political affairs embody diversity of opinions? This question can be answered through scrutinizing the triggers of protests and revolutions, which instigated important social changes.
- On the contrary, you can choose to explore means of political conflicts’ resolutions by dint of nonviolent approaches. This subject matter has becoming more and more popular among political topics for essays.
- The concept of power. To define power precisely, it is advisable to investigate its core elements through versatile perspectives. You can explore how power is executed within contrasting forms of government.
- View politics through the lens of social or public activities. Society can also be seen as a major political element, as many political ideas are fulfilled due to the efforts of separate communities and social structures.
If one of the mentioned concepts resonates with your standpoints or interests, you can write an essay based on them. Yet, there are other good political essay topics to take your inspiration from. The topics our experts explored encompass the main political branches, which have been relevant to this day.
Politics Topics to Write About: Find the Subject for Your Ultimate Research
A major part of politics paper topics is based on factual evidence, as we cannot interpret political phenomena without having a real-life background for them. By studying political science, you learn to elucidate various alterations of the narrowly social developments, as well as globalized events. It is essential to consider that when choosing politics topics to write about, you have to avoid personalized attitudes.
If you have to write a research paper on politics and you can choose your subject matter independently, then the following list of essay topics on politics will help you to decide what you ought to focus on.
- Can you communicate an essential political message by dint of protests?
- The controversy of American democracy: the influential country falls into anarchistic states of mind due to prevailing racial inequality issues.
- How discrepant governments apply executive order.
- The human rights act of 1998: its pros and cons.
- Coincidences and discrepancies of the political climates across all the American states.
- The controversy of liberal democratic acts: the instances when those acts cannot be justified.
- Undermining triggers of democratic mechanisms’ demolition.
- War in Ukraine as a final trigger to get rid of corruption.
- Exploitation of the majority numbers by diverse political parties.
- Surprising responses to terrorist attacks: standpoints of discrepant political parties.
- Governmental bodies with ultimate policies regarding social welfare.
- The changes of performance of the politically aligned governments.
- The comparison between judicial policies of the East-European countries.
- George W. Bush administration: exploring main weaknesses.
- Black Lives Matter: the comparison of the supporting viewpoints on the movement.
- The role of the British Prime Minister in the relations between Ukraine and the UK.
- Constitutional changes and the roles of the President and the Congress.
- Federal-level and state-level politics of the USA.
- Communism and Democracy: the major ideological foes and their influence on geopolitics.
- Influential levers of democratic forms of government.
- The election ethics in the United States of America.
- The revelation of reasons behind the struggle of African countries to persecute corrupt leaders.
- The influence of religion on political decisions (choose the country of any religious views and explore their effect on politics).
- Capitalist and socialist ways of political thinking: what will happen if those ideologies are merged?
- How capitalism strengthened due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Why the developing countries have to stop taking loans from the developed economies.
- Advantages and disadvantages of socialistic mindset.
- Governance to the people through Aristotle’s perspective.
- Reasons not to justify 2003 US invasion of the Middle East.
- How well-organized party structures move their leaders closer to presidency.
- How foreign relation policies between the opposite forms of government work.
- The analysis of the United Kingdom and the United States’ foreign relations.
- Conventional liberalistic views versus contemporary liberalism.
- Chronological alterations of external policies in the United Kingdom from the 1900s to the 2000s.
- How globalized socialistic concepts influence economic performance of non-democratic states.
- Justification of the USA withdrawal from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- The evolution of foreign relations between the Middle East countries and the United States of America.
- The comparison of political campaigns of Biden and Trump.
- Major differences between the Conservatives and the Republicans.
- Scrutiny of contemporary political trends, which have been shaping the modern world.
The mentioned political topics for essay writing are enticing to explore independently. However, every subject matter related to politics quickly turns into a time-consuming investigation. If you lack time or your political science knowledge and analytical skills are not good enough to create an A-grade research paper, you are welcome to address our academic wordsmiths! Our competent writers know everything about political trends. Some of their scholarly investigations were published in political journals. As our client, you will get an access to a range of thought-provoking political topics for essays. Moreover, your investigation will always be authentic. Generate the most impressive political predictions with PrimeEssay.org!
Political Essay Sample
The Middle East is a region with heterogeneous countries, which have both great advantages and problems. Several prospering Gulf countries in the region conduct oil trade. What is more, general sea shipping is also conducted in the region. However, the maritime security issues do not allow the trade to go smoothly and the shipping services to be conducted freely because of several dangers. However, the Gulf countries and the United States of America try to cooperate in order to overcome these problems. Yemen crisis, Somali pirates, and Iran’s navy compose serious problems for the Middle East waters because they endanger its sea trade and maritime security.
To begin with, the maritime security of the Middle East is extremely important for the region’s effective development. In case the countries are not able to feel free and safe in their own territorial waters, it is hard for them to be confident and develop rapidly. Thus, the Gulf of Aden is the first major problem that is threatened by two problems at the same time. The first one, Somali pirates, has existed for almost three decades. There were strikes conducted against them by the allied European forces in 2012, and it made a positive impact on the situation. However, there is still some activity of the pirates nowadays, which means that the problem is not over. Even though Somali itself is part of the African continent, it endangers the Gulf of Aden, which is crucial for the Middle East maritime security.
The second major problem is Yemen’s crisis that started in 2015. The official government of the country was overthrown, and now Houthi rebels control Yemen. As the new government is blocked by most of the Gulf countries and its maritime policy remains unpredictable, there is a risk for maritime security as well. The United Nations and some GCC members address the crisis in Yemen, but it is far from being solved.
The last important problem of the Middle East maritime security is Iran’s influence on the Persian Gulf. As the relations between Iran and the Gulf countries are rather negative (especially with Saudi Arabia), and the country has powerful naval forces, it poses a threat in the Persian Gulf in case a serious conflict breaks out. What is more, the United States of America has unstable relations with Iran since the 1980s, so even its international image and authority cannot influence the situation in case of a major conflict. Therefore, Iran is not a threat to the region’s maritime security on a daily basis, but it may become the worst problem in case of a serious conflict because it has serious naval forces and nuclear arms.
Because of these problems, the Gulf countries are at the worst position in case any violence breaks out in the waters of the Middle East. However, they have a chance to make the region more stable through cooperation in terms of security. What is more, the US has interests in the region, too. Therefore, an alliance between the US and the Gulf countries is likely to appear in the nearest future. There are thoughts about creating a Middle East analog of NATO in order to ensure the peace and security in the region, which is necessary because of the existing problems and the development of Iran’s nuclear capacity.
All in all, maritime security is an important issue of the Middle East. Oil trade and other shipment processes are endangered because of Somali pirates, Yemen crisis, and Iran’s unpredictable naval forces. Some of these issues were already addressed, but none of them was solved. Therefore, further cooperation should be conducted in order to reach peace and security in the region.
What customers say about our service